What are Veneers or Fasas?
Veneers or facets are ceramic (porcelain) coatings that are placed over the natural tooth, thereby maximizing the naturalness of the tooth and at the same time correcting the aesthetic appearance of the teeth in the arch. Applying Veneers is indicated when the patient has their natural teeth present and when they wish to have a better aesthetic appearance while maintaining as many natural tooth structures as possible. of naturally beautiful teeth and their purpose is to distinguish them from porcelain.
When can Veneers treatment be applied?
Veneers are routinely used in the following cases:
▪ Teeth that have discoloration – due to root canal treatment, tetracycline stains or other medications, excessive fluoride or the presence of large resinous whitening resins.
▪ To the teeth that are bare.
▪ Teeth that have been broken or broken.
▪ Tooths that do not have fair, equal or regular teeth.
▪ The teeth with space between them (to close the space between these teeth).
What are the advantages of using them?
They provide a look of natural teeth.
Gingiva has good tolerance to porcelain.
The color of a porcelain fascia can be chosen in such a way as to make the darker teeth appear whiter.
Pheasants offer a conservative approach (preserving the tooth structure) to change the color and shape of a tooth.
What is the duration of the phases?
Fasas usually last 7 to 15 years, but their lifespan depends on the care the patient has for them. However, they do not require any special treatment.
What should be the care of the bandages?
Oral hygiene should be well maintained and brushed twice daily, dental floss cleaning and rinsing with antiseptic solutions.